Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What the future holds

The future is a vast entity. The future cannot be trifled with such dubious questions or doubts. I do not know what it holds for me, but I can only with great earnest hope for the best. In hoping for the best, I must stay positive that the outcomes will favorably go my way.

I have recalled the days of my youth, and with brash resistance I fan them way. I want to only to look towards the future, no regrets. One can never regret, for it brings about nothing useful. It only makes them self loathe on what something they can never change. I am content for the most part in my life, but I must admit I do feel as if I want growth in many parts of it. Relationship, career, and self growth can always off set any uneasiness.

I hope to eventually, focus on career goals and end up where I want to be in the end. I definitely would like to get out of Texas as soon as I graduate. I have been here the whole 20 years and 3 months of my life. I’m not complaining, it’s a great place but a change in scenery will do me some good. I really hope all goes well for the people graduating this semester, and I am really proud of the hard work that they have put in and I hope they too, go out and make their dreams come true. God Bless!

No comments: