Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Semester Comes To An End

It’s been another long semester, filled with lots of studying and long nights. I always feel relieved at the end and to get another one over with. There’s the constant worrying about grades and how they will all fair out. Contemplating on the good ole GPA, and fretting whether or not you will make the Dean’s list again. Oh how mother was proud, I think she even took me out.I am thankful for the patient professors I have had over the past years. I will be graduating early in December, and I am sad that I will have to leave so much behind. At the same time I am happy to finally go out into the world and accomplish my goals and dreams. I fret about leaving my sisters behind and venturing out into the world alone, but I know they are proud of me and want me to succeed in whatever I do.What to do next is the question? I want to do so much but I feel that there’s never enough time. It seems lime yesterday that I just graduated from high school and now I am about too graduate from college. It’s crazy; you never imagine the day you will be out on your own. I guess we will just have to see what the future has in store for me.

No comments: