Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Program Worth While

I love the book the Tipping Point. It is so inspiring. I definitely feel that the techniques and rules can definitely be applied to everyday life and even the business we choose to be in. I really do fell like all of the books we went over in the class have been a great tool for the real world. The knowledge it provide us with is priceless. We can definitely be equipped to handle anything that our jobs throw our way. I definitely feel that the journalism program at UNT is the best. I had a conversation with someone the other day and when I told them I was in the journalism program at UNT they were like oh yea, I know about North Texas. It is very rewarding to receive an education from a place that is accredited and others know about our program. I really am thankful for great professors who actually care about the students. They don’t think of us as just a number but as a person. It’s just a great feeling. Hanks for letting me vent again.

No comments: