Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Crumbling Society

I am outrage by the way our country has regulated our energy. Recent discussions in class have got me thinking about ways we can stand up and reverse these adverse effects. I am appalled that our government would let such horrible grievances fall upon our great country. They seem to love repeating history. The fall of great companies and the destruction of many economies. I feel a though our own country is supporting terrorism withing our own boarders. For them to allow these treacherous acts that our energy companies are partaking in to continue is a travesty. When will it all stop. When are economy has finally fallen. When we are so disgusted with ourselves that we finally start fighting each other. I wonder how far can we go before we finally crumble. Enough is enough!!!

No comments: