Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Civil Debate

I am watching the debates I Austin and I am a little bit upset because my friend gave me the wrong channel and I couldn’t find it until half way through it. I really studied the candidates and how they reacted to each other’s comments. Obama had me on my feet the whole time. He was so calm whenever Hilary attacked anything about his campaign. He just sat there and pretended or maybe he actually did right down something in his book. It was so hilarious to me. It seemed like he was just looking ahead all of this--the debate and Hilary-- to the future of his Presidency. It seemed as though he knows he has already won but he just wanted to be nice and keep it civil. It’s amazing the things that go on right in front of you but you have to really be looking for it to notice it. He always looked Hilary in the eyes and she seemed to avoid his eyes. I don’t know what that was about but it told me something. I just hope the outcome I expect happens!

No comments: