Saturday, February 23, 2008

Change is coming!

So it’s the day of the Barack Obama rally and I am stuck in school wishing to God that I had the courage to skip and go out. I am so mad that I missed it that I think about it almost everyday. My sister got to shake his hand and talk to him just because she told him that our mom was a police officer. It would have been the happiest day of my life if I had got to go. I am still planning the day that I will get to meet him. I believe in his campaign and I know that he will be our next president. It makes me feel really good to know that this day will come before I die or am really old. I don’t think MLK would have ever thought he would see the day…or maybe he did and that’s why he did the things he did for desegregation. Wow is all I can say this country ahs really changed!

No comments: