Friday, March 7, 2008

Meeting Obama

I finally met the love of my life, j/k...but I really was excited to finally get to meet Obama. I was really bummed out when I missed him in Dallas, so to get to go to the one in Fort Worth and get close enough to shake his hand and thank him for coming to Texas was a real treat. It was so exciting to see all kinds of people of all different walks of life united for one common cause. It was a thrill to see how excited everyone was over one man, who promised them things that they really don’t know if he could deliver on. I had heard his speech a million times before so, I was rather bored with the whole presentation. The only thing that kept my attention was Obama flashing a pearly white smile every now and then and the cute secret service that seemed to be everywhere. I really was impressed but how much he could talk without getting tired. Well at least I got to get a front row seat at history unveiling itself.

No comments: